Friday, November 21, 2008

post-birthday euphoria

yesterday was my birthday and it was incredible. i didn't bring my camera but i believe there was an incriminating photo shoot at one point that i'm sure will make it's way to the internet within the next couple days. chicago definitely feels like the place i need to be right now. my life feels so right right now. i still need to get a job that actually pays the bills, but that doesn't even matter at the moment. i've got a great family, wonderful friends, and a killer boy in my life and for now, that's more than enough. thanks for all the birthday wishes. i love you all.

1 comments:

francesca said...

i just caught up with your blog instead of doing work. it was certainly time well spent. i'm glad your birthday was awesome! now, that you have a job, take time off and visit carrie and me!